Thursday, January 22, 2015

lessons

lessons lessons,i hate it,my flowers stays half-partfinished,n in a fault of lessons i'll have to leave them like that antil i'll not past exams,why  life is so cruel a?? i would never dare to say something against lessons but they left me breathless when i startet to understand where n what i gone to teach,it's hell,u know?? , i wanna sinn always , i already decide what kind of songs i'll want to sing if i had a chance to have a competition with x factor auditions, in usa of course , first will be CELINE DION'S the power of love , songs,i lov e it,n now when i finally got my voice higher notes,without any lessons with teachers myself alone , it's just cool u know? i never though i'lll have a talent to sing some even 4 sentenses,it's coool, ,,,,,if you could even n nhear me,even from yyoutube,,but id on't have a time,time is running from me,n didn't give me way to realise what to do,when i finally decided it , ,,,,i see day's endings,n time to think 'bout tomorrow,soo , to come to usa i thinked to work in 2 place, ,for 2nd job i'll go to do maybe in the last days of this month, maybe,well im not sure if exams will let me it ,but i have it wish,n if wish ,well it's already plan , so , will i have to delete it from my plans list??i think i have to just ,
never though will come a day when i'll be against of all the things i do,but when i have a dream , i starting to live some BRAND NEW LIFE,which gives me open the way of my opinions,my thoughts,my  powers with brend new hope,n i really starting to hate all i had before ,,,n it's nothing,bcs be4e i didn't have even this dream,no wit's time to come to th lights n scream that im alive ,i'll sing like i want,n no one will not dare to start to think don't let me to do it, ,,,,,,,i'll be like a newburn flower,which just now have to get green leafs,like a newfounding diamond,which will have to shine with all colors of her power just now,i'll be like them all u see guys,so , hpope it's really just not a dream ,so , ,,,,,,will live will see,what is true that is true,,,see u yet ,bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment